Okay sistahs! Here are my MAJOR toy collections! Just like my sisters (especially becca and hanna) I enjoy collections the very most! I figured it would be WAY too many pictures if I posted each toy from each D.I. Trip, so I took pictures of the whole collection! I got the Majority of these toys from D.I. (exception of the bobble head superheros, stuffed stitch, stuffed dragon, and stuffed woody.) I've gotten most of these just in the last SIX MONTHS! If you ever find anything in these collections, and you aren't already collecting them yourself, please purchase them for me, and I will pay you back!
 |
| Monsters vs. aliens. Missing quite a few characters. But tebbin loves this movie! |
 |
| Lilo & Stitch. These are by far the toys tebbin freaks out about the most when we find them. The only one not from D.I. is the lighter larger stuffed stitch on the left. Cameron bought this in Disney world. it was Tebbins first stitch, and he doesn't go to sleep without it! It started tebbins stitch obsession. |
 |
| How to train your dragon. Jamen gave Tebbinvthe big dragon, but the rest are D.I. Finds. None of them have their wings anymore, but I am okay with that. These are Tebbin's favorite church toys! |
 |
| Disney Princesses (and one prince). I am missing the following: Belle, Cinderella (I have her dress, so even a naked cinderella will do), Megara, Pocahantas, or any other random princess. If you find any princes I will take them as well! |
 |
| My wizard of Oz Madame Alexander collection. I don't mind having duplicates, because each one is a little different from the next! |
 |
| Toy story! The large stuffed woody was from Grandma Pincock for Tebbin when Willow was born! I'm always excited when I find toy story goodies! I know my other sisters collect them too!!! |
 |
| CARS! I don't mind if they are the cheap plastic mcdonalds ones, I love these cars! |
 |
| Bakugan, robots, bionicles, and lately: Zoobles. (Zoobles really are tebbins new favorite- how feminine!) |
 |
| Another random collection: pirates, knights, ninjas, mideval, and a few random movie characters. This is a favorite collection for the many old playschool houses I have! |
 |
| Superheros!!! My favorite! And I can always find them! |
P.s. SISTERS: Tebbins Birthday party this year is going to be a SUPERHERO Party. I know it is not until October, but any superheros I find from now until his party is going to be a part of his gift (and he's going to get his own room- vintage superhero style.) So if you find any really cool ones, you can either get them for his birthday, or get them for me to purchase from you for his birthday!!! Thanks a bunch!!!
And don't be jel of all my AWESOME TOYS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
You don't need I.D.--you just need D.I.